NDCS is the leading charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people. We rely on the generosity of individuals like yourself for over 90% of our income and simply cannot provide the services that deaf children need without your help.
We would love to welcome you to our team and support you on your fundraising journey. There are five of us in the team here at NDCS: Laura, Katie, Louisa, Matt and Jermayne. Between us we have lots of fundraising experience and we're all on hand to answer your questions.
To help you get started we've put together five steps to fundraising success!
1. Read our top tips on fundraising. Get to grips with the basics of fundraising, and really make the most of what you have to work with.
2. Don't do it all by yourself, read through our fundraising ideas and think about how you could involve work colleagues, friends and family. And if you'd like to have a chat with us about what you've got planned or you're after some more inspiration just give us a call on 0207 014 1199.
3. Set up an online Virgin Money Giving page. It's absolutely the easiest possible way for you to get sponsored by friends, family, and colleagues. It only takes 5 minutes to set up a page and then you can add the links to emails, as well as your Facebook and Twitter pages.
4. Let us help you out! We've got lots of collection tins and other fundraising materials for you to order. You should have a received a form in your fundraising pack but if you haven't got one just give us a call on 0207 014 1199. All we ask is that you return any collection tins or buckets when you're finished with them so that we can send them out to other fundraisers.
5. And finally, keep it legal! Read our guidelines to make sure that you are on the right side of the law while fundraising for NDCS.
If you have any questions or would just like to have a chat about your fundraising, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 014 1199.